Online dating can be somewhat of a jungle to find you way in in. Here are some dating tips and advice for the singles, who are just getting to know the online dating community.
7 Pointers for Your Dating Portrait Photo
- Show you which one you are – not as the one you want to look like
- A good close-up portrait photo and an additional full-body photo that gives a good overall impression of you
- For the women: Pets! Don’t let them near the camera.
- For the men: Get your dog in the picture, women love animals.
- Women are allowed to smile – and flirt with – camera, men should just make sure to look into the camera.
- Men are allowed to try the tough look, so in that case it’s alright to look a little off camera.
- Both women and men can show a some upper body, respectively some cleavage and chest.
How to Handle Your Facebook Profile for Dating
- Never share anything on your Facebook profile that you do not want to share with friends and family later on.
- Hold back a little before you go updating your Facebook status from “single” to “in a relationship.” You should ask the opinion of the person you’re dating.
- Do not write anything that’ll make former boy-/girlfriends or other people that you’re dating offended.
- Remember to delete any previous dates from your friends list. You want lose anything by doing so
5 Great Tips That Are Good to Remember
It’s all about how the small differences can make all the difference, when it comes to successful dating.
- Avoid the normal date and try to make the date something special and different.
- Position yourself right when sitting for dinner, which is to say that you should sit next to your date as opposed to opposite.
- Select different and interesting conversation topics, so your date doesn’t lose interest (and don’t forget the flirting).
- Note the conversation topics from the last date and show interest and follow up on the next date.
- Stop while the going is good and save a little excitement for future dates.