We Use Body language All The Time Consciously Or Unconsciously
Whether we are conscious about it or not, we apply body language in every moment of life. Whenever we interact with anyone surrounding us, body language serves us as non-verbal or unspoken mode of communication. We can compare the body language with a mirror that never tells a lie. A mirror just reflects what you are actually and how you look. In a similar manner, body language just tells us what the other person is feeling and thinking when we are trying to communicate our message to him.
A Major part Of Communication Takes Place By Body Language
Gestures, mannerisms, and other kinds of bodily signs are all parts of body language. You may find it hard to believe, but it is a fact that only 7% of our messages that we try to send to others are communicated by verbal mode. The other 93% of communication simply takes place with the help of body language. When we develop our power of reading what is going on in the minds of other people by observing keenly their body language, then we attain the status of a mature person. This ability adds a powerful tool to our overall personality.
Impact Of Body Language Over Dating
When you attain the in-depth knowledge in this not-so-common field that is very powerful, it can make a great impact on your dating life and can open the door to a successful date. That is why it is advisable that you should read as much as possible about body language so that you can effectively read the body language of others. Thus, you will not only learn to read but also utilize this most powerful language of the world about which most of the world is not very much aware. Body language is as important when we are talking to a group as as talking to only one person.
Body language can be broadly divided into two forms. One is voluntary body language, and the other one is involuntary body language. Voluntary body language refers to gestures, movements of the body, and the poses that a person makes intentionally. Examples of this form of body language are consciously smiling and moving the hands. So, if you are aware what you are communicating with the help of body language, then it comes under this category. On the other hand, our facial expressions are just a typical example of involuntary body language.